Friday 24 December 2010

HAVE YOUR SELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

I put my skates on girls ,and glided through the mountain of work that was required to prepare for Christmas , going to bed at two in the morning paint spattered and getting up at 5 o,clock in the morning to put the Christmas trees up did the trick! I want to thank you for all the lovely supportive comments on my last whiny post, I did,nt feel so alone!!! So finally the big day is tomorrow, and I finally feel Chistmassy, the house is decorated ,the food and drink is bought , presents wrapped , cards sent and I have finally finished work so I am ready to cosy in and eat drink and be merry!



I snuggled up in the sitting room yesterday with all my boys and watched Narnia , sipped some red wine ate some choccy and felt that the Christmas spirit had arrived with us...
This is a close up of one of the 10 Christmas tree spotted about the house ,don't faint girls, some are only one foot tall ! My window sill..




Little donkey found a home under the tree along with the other animals..

my little maileg elf..



the angels guarding the fireplace..

I love my stalk of sprouts and D put them in the kitchen window ,the hens look like there eating them!! Do you like my lanterns?


Finally girls my barn room is finishes hurray hurray hurray! All dressed and ready for Christmas at last..


My mantle piece with our little french stove which keeps us warm and snug.. while looking quite stylish..







felty angel is on top of the tree again she has impossibly long legs lucky her!


the stocking are hung and presents all ready under the tree
I made my Cath Kidston streamers..




and Do Do my beloved horse has his mistletoe wreath on and hes ready...

All there is left to do is wish you a very ,very happy Christmas and I am sending a big hug to all my bloggy friends , Linda x x x x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Have a wonderful Christmas and new year. Your home is looking gorgeous.
    Love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've really gone to town with your decorations! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully decorated house Linda...you certainly got your skates on!
    Have a lovely Christmas with your family, you really deserve it after all your hard work.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looks so nice, worth the hard work. Yes I do like your lanterns! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks super duper ~ have a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks absolutely wonderful - well done! Have a great Christmas! Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very merry christmas to you. Your home looks truly festive, Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete