Sunday 21 February 2010

CATS BOUDOIR




These are my two cats , Orla, black female ,and Malachy male tabby, as you can see theres nothing better than surfing the net on a quiet snowy Sunday, there in their boudoir, well actualy my bedroom, they are a very funny duo and we call them the two ronnies of the feline world. It has been snowing here in the dales since 8.30 this morning when I was driving back from a local indoor car boot fair and has not stopped all day, it looks beautiful ,but i am so sick of the cold and ice now and long for warmer weather.The car boot did,nt yield any thing, my husband could,nt beleave i had,nt bought any thing, and even frisked me and searced the car !!! ...can,t wait for spring when Bedale, Thirsk and Ripon car boot sales start, i,m getting palpatations just thinking about them!! i have found some real treasures there in the past. The left photo is the view from my bedroom( the cats boudoir ) window today .

No comments:

Post a Comment